Used or Damaged Merchandise (applicable on riding gear, helmets, footwear, luggage and wearable accessories)
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be considered as a “defect”. Irrespective of the time, the product is worn, only manufacturing defects on unused gear will be considered under warranty and claims. We request you to try the product indoors without damaging, washing, or making any alterations to it.
- A direct replacement shall be given for any item that is found damaged or faulty within 10 days of it arriving and once the item in question has been returned to us.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Precautions while returning the Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed along with the tags in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection), as the plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- Open-box items with destroyed packaging are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer shall take responsibility for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Like every other manufacturer, we have our policy. V11 will help customers with their warranty however V11 does not provide any direct warranty on brands for which V11 re-sells them.
- Every item undergoes a QC (Quality Check) before it is shipped to the customer. Any damage or defect during the transit shall not be borne by V11.
- Customers are requested to check the packages when they receive them and refuse to take the package in tampered or torn condition.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, hurry! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labelled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- The majority of V11 Riding Jackets carry a service warranty of 5 Years. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please get in touch with our customer care.
- Please note that the warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage, or the natural wear and tear of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). The tax invoice of the product issued by an authorized reseller/dealer MUST accompany the warranty claim. Claims without valid invoices will not be entertained.
- All manufacturing defects would be replaced, where products returned for service warranty (manual damages) would be done with the maximum possible repair in which only the additional usage of material if any would be barred by the customer. Manufacturing costs would be at the end of V11. It is to be noted that V11 is the only brand to give Service Warranty.
- Please note warranty processing may take to a maximum of 4-8 weeks and will be subject to our internal policies and discretion.
- The buyer is expected to check the product thoroughly (if buying from a dealer store) and get satisfied before making the purchase. Any V11 product sold by a dealer after a certain shelf life period will not fall under warranty and the company does not take the responsibility for the same
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier ( FedEx, DTDC, Bluedart). We will assist our customers in these claims in the best possible way but cannot guarantee a 100% claim. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Purchasing under Discounts, Promotional Sale and Annual Sale
- Sale items do not account for exchange, returns or refunds. Customers need to ensure that the right size and product is selected while purchasing products on the sales.
- Always check with our support team on the availability of stock and clarification on sizes
- No claims will be entertained during the online promotional sale days.
Purchases made using Bajaj Finance or EMI:
- No refunds or cancellations are allowed for products purchased under Bajaj Finance Scheme OR using EMI options.
- The product can be swapped with any other product of the same value after a 12% deduction of the original order and shipping charges.
- Any additional charges incurred during this exchange process will be borne by the customer and not by the company whatsoever.
- You can request a return by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling one of our service reps at +91 7010040151. Make sure you are mentioning the reason for returning the item.
- Please print the Mail Confirmation and attach it to the return shipment.
- Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container.
- If your product arrives in a condition which does not follow the above-mentioned instructions, then your return will be rejected straight away and returned to you.
Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted in your return authorization instructions:
V11 Manufacturing Unit
2/422, Second Floor Srinivasa Nagar, Kundrathur Main Road,
Kovur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600128
Contact: +91 7010040151
Please retain your return tracking information. V11 is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.